Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Thanks for your support!

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who left positive support on my My Thoughts about Christians Nursing in Public post below. There were some really great comments and further explanation in the comment section that I hope everyone had a chance to read. I purposely have not posted again because I wanted everyone to see this post when they came to my blog. I am thinking about making a link on the side bar to this article where you can reference to it or easily access it to send the link to someone you know at anytime. If you have not commented, please take the time to do so.

I will be wrapping up my events here this week, I just have a couple more reviews & giveaways to finish. It has been a super busy week here as I am working on making all the decorations for Ethan's party and cake for this Saturday. Lots of work and lots of hours! Believe me, you will understand after I post pictures of the party!


Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails