Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Time to stock up on baking supplies at CSN Stores!


With Ethan's 2nd birthday party in just a couple weeks away I'm starting to make a list of everything that I need. Since I'm making his cake I have to make sure I have all the right baking supplies as well. CSN carries Le Creuset brand cookware and bakeware. Le Creuset makes these super cute silicon baking cups. If you've read my posts about my parties you know I'm a sucker for cupcakes. I haven't quite decided if I'm making cupcakes to go along with Ethan's 2 tier decorated cake or not. If I do, I would have to have these Le Creuset ones, I love the bright colors.

When you are mixing a cake you've got to have a beautiful bowl too right? I'm in love with the Le Creuset 2- Quart Batter Bowl in Kiwi. It's simply stunning! Such a convenient size to mix up a cake or pancakes. Don't forget a colorful whisk to mix up your goodies with either!

While I would absolutely love to purchase all these new Le Creuset gadgets for my kitchen, there is something else that I still need to purchase for Ethan's birthday present. He is going to love it! Every time we leave a toy store & I pull him away from this toy he pitches a huge fit. So be on the look out for my review of this item right after his party!


Photobucket

I was sent a GC in exchange for my reviews. The thoughts and opinions expressed on my blog are my own and are not swayed by any monetary or product compensation.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails