~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~
I love getting the opportunity to work with Diaper My Baby. Selina is super sweet and I have enjoyed watching her business grow. I am amazed at all the new things she has added since my last review & giveaway. Check out the addition of Personalized Tee Shirts, Custom Scrabble Tile Pendants, and Baby Carriers. I am looking forward to having a girl one day because I think the Tutu Onesies are the most precious things I have ever seen! Don't forget the large selection of Cloth Diapers and all the Diaper Accessories.
About the Safe Sporter!
Information from website.
The 12 ounce bottle is the perfect size for on the go older kids and adults who don’t like carrying around large water bottles.
Why go with stainless steel bottles from Kid Basix when so many BPA-free plastic bottles are available now? We can give you 300 billion reasons. That’s the approximate number of plastic water bottles discarded around the world every year. Enough to power 12 million cars for an entire year. And that’s just the water bottles! It doesn’t include all the plastic bottles used for sodas, sports drinks, fruit juices and the like. All told, the plastic bottles we throw away each year would reach to the moon and back – 1500 times. So using reusable stainless steel bottles makes sense on every level: personal, local and global.
My Safe Sporter Experience!
Several months ago Ethan got to review the Safe Sippy2 from Diaper My Baby. He still LOVES it! It's the only sippy he wants to drink out of. In fact just this week my husband gave him a different sippy cup and Ethan pitched a fit because he saw his Safe Sippy2 sitting on the edge of the kitchen counter and he wanted that one. Funny how mamas know to scrub up the correct sippy cup, but daddy's will always grab a clean one out of the kitchen cabinet ;-) Ethan has been drinking out of his stainless steel Safe Sippy2 for a while now and as one of my new healthy living habits I have thrown out my plastic sports bottles and using stainless steel. I have a couple different kinds of stainless steel bottles, but none of them are very portable and do not fit into my drink holder on my jogging stroller. I have to have water with me on my runs. I don't care if it's less than 3 miles, I must have water to drink and to help keep me cooler.
Selina sent me the Safe Sporter to try out and I automatically fell in love because it fit into my jogging stroller! My favorite features of the Safe Sporter is the soft rubber top which makes it nice for Ethan to even drink out of. The rubber sleeve is wonderful too because it keeps my hands from getting all wet. Here is a picture of Ethan in the jogging stroller. He has his Safe Sippy in his cup holder and as you can see my Safe Sporter fits nicely into my drink holder. I use the Safe Sporter any time I leave the house and also out in the backyard by my pool.
If you have not changed to stainless drinking containers, please consider doing so. During the summer months it is especially important because the plastic containers leak even more chemicals into your water as they heat up. The Kid Basix brand stainless steel containers are the very best and you can find all of the different types at Diaper My Baby.
BUY IT! You can purchase the Kid Basix products at Diaper My Baby. They are all currently on sale!
WIN IT! Diaper My Baby is giving away 1 Safe Sporter to a Take Time to Smell the Rose reader!
You have the chance to enter several entries by the doing the following. Each one counts as 1 entry unless otherwise specified. I am now making it a requirement to follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect to enter my giveaways.
- MANDATORY ENTRY(You also must be following my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect)-counts as 1: AND Look around at Diaper My Baby. Tell me what other item you would like to try.
- Subscribe to my blog via email with Feedburner (on right side bar).
- Blog about my giveaway before Aug 1st, linking back to this giveaway. Leave the URL where you blogged.
- Did you earn the extra 10 entries for blogging & adding my button? Read here for details. Leave a comment for each entry below as "Qualified for 10 extra entries #1", "Qualified for 10 extra entries #2", etc.
- Grab my Take Time to Smell the Rose button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Take Time to Share Your Giveaway Sunday button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Healthy Living Event button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Outdoor Fun Event button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Follow Smell_the_Rose AND DiaperMyBaby on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway. After initial "tweet" you may gain an extra entry each day. Limit 1 tweet a day. Leave URL where you tweeted in your comment.
- 'Like' Diaper My Baby on Facebook and leave a message on their wall that I sent you. 10 entries!
- Sign up for the Diaper My Baby Newsletter. 10 entries!
- Add the Diaper My Baby blog button to your blog. Leave URL where located. 10 entries!
- Make a comment on any non-giveaway Healthy Living Event post. (one comment per post- but unlimited posts). Click here to see the list of posts. There will be lots of non-giveaway posts throughout the month! One comment on a post can qualify for all giveaways.
Please copy and paste this for your tweets:
Win a @KidBasix Safe Sporter from @DiaperMyBaby and @Smell_the_Rose. #HealthyLivingEvent #giveaway Ends 08/09 http://tiny.cc/DiaperMyBaby
**Leave your email on each comment. You must do this in order to win!**
Giveaway ends Monday, August 9, 2010 at 9:00 p.m.(CST) Winner will be drawn by the random number generator at Random.org and will be notified by email. Winner will also be announced on this blog. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn.
This giveaway is open to USA residents ONLY . Must be 18 years old or older to win.
Thank you to the Company or/and PR firm who provided me with the products mentioned in the review. The thoughts and opinions expressed on my blog are my own and are not swayed by any monetary or product compensation. My personal health experiences may not be a typical result for others. The information I share on my blog may not be the views of the sponsors participating in my Healthy Living Event.
~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~