~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~
What else can you make from coconuts?
Coconut oil has become a huge part of my new diet because it is extremely healthy in place of other oils. Check out this ABC video for the health benefits of coconuts.
Coconuts are used to make other wonderful products including coconut milk. What can you make with coconut milk? Ice cream of course! Who doesn't love ice cream? Luna & Larry's Organic Coconut Bliss is the healthiest, tastiest ice cream on the market!
About Luna & Larry's Organic Coconut Bliss!
Luna & Larry's Organic Coconut Bliss are wonderful ice cream products free from dairy, soy and gluten. Coconut Bliss is made from all certified organic and fair trade ingredients.This ice cream is like no other, made with coconut milk and sweetened with agave syrup. There are 10 yummy flavors to choose from as well as 2 different ice cream bars.
Our Coconut Bliss Experience!
Luna & Larry's Organic Coconut Bliss sent me 2 coupons to try out their non-dairy ice cream. This was the first ice cream I ate since starting my healthy diet since the end of February. I had a difficult time deciding what flavors I wanted to try out because they all sound so yummy. I finally decided on something that I really would like as well as something that my husband would really like. I love chocolate so I was drawn to the Chocolate Hazelnut Fudge. My husband loves coconut flavored ice cream so of course I picked up the Naked Coconut for him.
I first tried out the Chocolate Hazelnut Fudge flavor which has organic hazelnuts and a thick chocolate fudge ribbon in the ice cream. Oh wow, this was wonderful! This ice cream is super thick and creamy. Also very flavorful and the chocolate fudge ribbon was so good. Yum!
Next we both tried the Naked Coconut. I really enjoyed this flavor as well and the coconut flavor wasn't too strong. I didn't say anything to my husband about the ice cream until after he tried it. He really liked the Naked Coconut and he could not tell it was different from any other type of ice cream he eats (he does not follow my healthy eating so he still consumes a lot of sugar!).
Seriously you can not tell this is a non-dairy ice cream that is not sweetened with sugar. The texture is very smooth and creamy like a high quality ice cream. Since it is sweetened with agave you also do not experience any sugar crash. I have tried other brands of non-dairy ice creams from the health food store and Coconut Bliss tastes so much better. I also took the time to look at all the ingredient lists on the other ice creams at Whole Foods and did not find any other brand that was made with agave syrup. All other brands used sugar or evaporated cane juice! I love the Luna & Larry's Organic Coconut Bliss ice cream products!
BUY IT! Find a local store near you at Luna & Larry's Coconut Bliss.
WIN IT! Luna & Larry's Coconut Bliss is giving away 2 product coupons to 1 Take Time to Smell the Rose reader!
You have the chance to enter several entries by the doing the following. Each one counts as 1 entry unless otherwise specified. I am now making it a requirement to follow my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect to enter my giveaways.
- MANDATORY ENTRY(You also must be following my blog publicly on Google Friend Connect)-counts as 1: AND Look around at Luna & Larry's Organic Coconut Bliss. Tell me what flavor(s) you would like to try out.
- Subscribe to my blog via email with Feedburner (on right side bar).
- Blog about my giveaway before July 18th, linking back to this giveaway. Leave the URL where you blogged.
- Did you earn the extra 10 entries for blogging & adding my button? Read here for details. Leave a comment for each entry below as "Qualified for 10 extra entries #1", "Qualified for 10 extra entries #2", etc.
- Grab my Take Time to Smell the Rose button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Take Time to Share Your Giveaway Sunday button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Healthy Living Event button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Outdoor Fun Event button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Follow Smell_the_Rose AND LunaAndLarrys on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway. After initial "tweet" you may gain an extra entry each day. Limit 1 tweet a day. Leave URL where you tweeted in your comment.
- 'Like' Luna & Larry's Organic Coconut Bliss on Facebook and leave a message on their wall that I sent you. 3 entries!
- Sign up for Luna & Larry's Organic Coconut Bliss Newsletter. Link on bottom right. 3 entries!
- Make a comment on any non-giveaway Healthy Living Event post. (one comment per post- but unlimited posts). Click here to see the list of posts. There will be lots of non-giveaway posts throughout the month! One comment on a post can qualify for all giveaways.
Please copy and paste this for your tweets:
Win #organic #vegan coconut ice cream from @LunaandLarrys and @Smell_the_Rose. #HealthyLivingEvent #giveaway http://tiny.cc/CoconutBliss
**Leave your email on each comment. You must do this in order to win!**
Giveaway ends Monday, July 26, 2010 at 9:00 p.m.(CST) Winner will be drawn by the random number generator at Random.org and will be notified by email. Winner will also be announced on this blog. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn.
This giveaway is open to USA residents ONLY . Must be 18 years old or older to win.
Thank you to the Company or/and PR firm who provided me with the products mentioned in the review. The thoughts and opinions expressed on my blog are my own and are not swayed by any monetary or product compensation. My personal health experiences may not be a typical result for others. The information I share on my blog may not be the views of the sponsors participating in my Healthy Living Event.
~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~