Just another fact that eating at McDonald's will kill you!
Sorry, but I just had to put that as the blog title. hahahaha!!
I just saw this story online this morning and thought I would pass it along because I know how many people eat at McDonalds. They are recalling the Shrek glasses because they have cadmium in them. Really, what do you expect from McDonalds? Their chicken nuggets are just chicken ligaments, skin and bones blended together and soaked with ammonia then deep fried in who knows what. Yeah, no new standards here!!