Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Upcoming CSNStores.com Review


Ethan is growing up way too fast. I know before too much longer we will be shopping for toddler beds because he will be out growing his baby crib. We have plans to decorate his room in trains so I will be on the lookout for the perfect kid decor as well. I'm sure he'll need a cute train set and train table for his little room as well. However, when I think about Ethan being old enough to sleep in a toddler bed, I realize that I still have some of that baby pudge hanging on. It's a reminder I better start using my treadmill a lot more and pay more attention to healthy eating.

Stay tuned for more about an outdoor toy we will be receiving from CSNstores.com!
Photobucket

1 comment:

N.D. said...

trains will be so cute! I've seen a few csn giveaways around - I think I was a pain last time with it so they didn't contact me! ha.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails