Sunday, February 28, 2010

Tot Wraps Winner!

 
  

Congratulations! Winner has 48 hours to respond to my email. 

I also wanted to share an awesome experience with the new style of the Tot Wraps diaper! The other day my husband and I had a business meeting that evening. We were in a hurry to get out the door and my husband got Ethan ready. We dropped Ethan off at my in laws and my father in law watched him. Of course, he is not too fond of changing diapers either. When we got home I noticed Ethan smelled really strong of urine, but didn't have any leaks. I figured he was still wearing the same diaper before we dropped him off. However, I realized when I changed the diaper that he was still wearing the same one that I had put on him before I laid him down for his afternoon nap. He wore that same diaper for over 8 hours! Wow, what a diaper! I did have the extra insert in the diaper and it was soaked when I pulled it out, but there were no leaks anywhere. Just wanted to share another great experience with this diaper!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Tami said...

sent you my info - cant wait to try the diaper :)

Set Apart Living Mama said...

wow thats awesome...not that he was in it so long but how there was no leaks! Congrats Tami!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails