Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sorry

I'm very sorry for the slow start to my event this first week! Ethan was sick the last few days with some sort of virus. We thought it might have been rotovirus, but the test came back negative last night. He appears to be doing better, but still really cranky. Although crankiness for him isn't very unusual ;-)

I hope to get things picked back up this week so stay tuned for great reviews & giveaways on new diapers!

Photobucket

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

5 comments:

Jennifer K said...

Hey, don't sweat it! Your first priority is definitely your family's health. I'm glad your son is ok. Can't wait to see some more stuff, though!

Krista said...

Just wanted to say thanks for all the time you're putting into this diaper giveaway. Thanks! :) (And I'm glad that your son is feeling better too)!

Missy said...

I'm glad your son is feeling better!

Beccalynn said...

Kids come first. I hope he's back to 100% soon!

Unknown said...

Glad Ethan is feeling better and the rotovirus was negative!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails