Thursday, January 28, 2010

Project 365: Day 28



I'm posting this picture for  comical reasons. (I hope you don't think this is TMI!). I thought Andrew and I had escaped Ethan's stomach virus that he had a couple of day ago. Why on earth did I think that?? Yesterday afternoon it hit us both at the same time. Andrew called his parents to come get Ethan for the night (his first night away from us!) and we both took Phenergren and Imodium. Let me just say this is the first time I've gotten a stomach bug that this stuff didn't work! I just dragged myself out of bed an hour ago and trying to get myself re-hydrated.

Sorry again about the delays with my giveaways, I almost had one to post when this hit. I will have it up shortly.



Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh no- sorry you have the sickies! :o(
Isn't it nice to have family so close to help? Tate has spent the night away from me twice- once with my best friend for a family wedding & kids weren't invited and once with my brother and sister-in-law for another wedding that started too late for him to be up.
Get well soon!!! *hugs*

B.A. Hunter said...

Ugh...so sorry! That sounds miserable. :-( Get well soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails