Saturday, November 14, 2009

Requesting your feedback: Your Comments on Take Time to Smell the Rose

I LOVE getting comments from my readers and I really want to respond to each one because I really appreciate the time you have taken to read my blog AND comment. I just installed Disqus so I can reply under your comment on the blog post. Others can comment to you as well. It's a great way to get conversation going as well among my readers.

I would like to know your preference in the response you receive back from me. Would you rather have an emailed response or my response below your comment in the blog? Why I ask is because I actually hardly ever go back to a blog post to see if anyone has responded to a comment I leave on a blog post. Am I the only one that doesn't go back? I would just like to know what the majority of my readers do because I think the authors response to their readers is very important.

Also I want to add that another benefit of having an entry form on my giveaways gives my readers a chance to ask me specific questions about the product I may not have covered or they can leave feedback about their experience with the same product. Feel free to make comments on my reviews & giveaways now!

I appreciate your feedback! Have a wonderful weekend!

Photobucket

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails