Thursday, November 12, 2009

Fluff Talk Thursdays- Got Stink?



This week on Fluff Talk Thursdays it's all about the subject we hate with cloth diapers: The Stink!!

Beth at Happily Domestic has an awesome post from guest writer, Sherrie, owner of Itty Bitty Baby Bunz. She has some great tips on how to get stink out. Go check it out.

I don't have much more to add about how to get stink out. I've found that usually a hot soaking wash followed by vinegar in the rinse and a line dry in the sun will eventually  take care of the stink. I am having an issue with a few AIOs I have that are very stinky all the time. I've figured out the only way to get the stink out is to wash them at least 3 to 4 times. Has anyone had better luck with cleaning AIOs? I'm beginning to loathe AIOs!

Next week at Fluff  Talk Thursday I will be the guest writer on Happily Domestic giving you info and tips on how to "Sew Your Own Stash". Check back next week for the link you won't want to miss this!

Photobucket


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

1 comment:

B.A. Hunter said...

Thanks for joining in! I can't wait for your post next week. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails