Saturday, October 3, 2009

Half Marathon Mama-Week #5



I had a really good week! The weather was cooler and my husband watched Ethan for 2 out of my 3 runs this week. It was pretty breezy on the day I had Ethan in the Jeep stroller so it was pretty tough. I had two 4 mile runs and my long run today was 6 miles. I'm already a little sore!. My pace was better on this run, but it's only 11:30 per mile. Still, that is good enough for me.

I know I really need to start focusing on my cross training and strength training days plus my stretching. My feet and ankles are starting to feel tight and I know it's probably due to the lack of enough stretching.

Photobucket

1 comment:

CaraW. said...

Well now you can start stretching!!! :) 6 miles at that pace is nothing to be ashamed of - great job! A finish feels just as good at 5 hours as it does at 4!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails