***This giveaway has ended***
Ethan had the opportunity to try Belle's Biscuits this week. We were excited because it has been a rough last two weeks at our house with teething. If you are a mom, you know what I mean! We absolutely fell in love with Belle's Biscuits.
Belle's Biscuits were developed by a Pharmacist and his wife to help their toddler cope with teething as nothing they tried had worked. Their biscuits are organic and also are dairy, soy and wheat free.There are three flavors, Original Vanilla, Maine Maple Spice and Wild Maine Blueberry.
We were sent a box of the Original Vanilla and Wild Maine Blueberry biscuits. Ethan went crazy over both flavors and I enjoyed the smell while he ate them :-) I love the heart shape and it is the perfect size for little hands. The quality of Belle's Biscuits far exceed other brands of teething biscuits we have tried. We have had trouble with other brands of teething biscuits falling apart because they were too soft and were also really messy. Belle's Biscuits are much harder and didn't cause much of a mess! I froze one of Ethan's biscuits and he really loved that! I highly recommend giving them to your baby frozen. In fact, Ethan didn't finish his biscuit one night and I put it in the fridge to hardened it back up until he was ready to finish it. Belle's Biscuits really helped Ethan get past his cranky teething spells during the day!
- Dairy, soy and wheat free.
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Firmer than other teething biscuit brands
- Taste better than other teething biscuits!
- Less mess!
- You have to order them online- so make sure you keep enough on hand!
BUY IT! You can purchase Belle's Biscuits directly from their website.
WIN IT! Belle's Biscuits is giving TWO gift sets which include a box of the Original Vanilla and a box of the Wild Maine Blueberry!
You have the chance to enter several entries by the doing the following:
- MANDATORY ENTRY-counts as 1: Go to Belle's Biscuits website and tell me a fact I did not mention in my review.
- Follow my blog publicly. THIS COUNTS AS 5 ENTRIES! Comment separately as "I follow your blog publicly #1, etc.
- Blog about my giveaway, linking back to this giveaway. Leave the URL where you blogged.
- Grab my Take Time to Smell the Rose button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Grab my Take Time to Share Your Giveaway Sunday button. Leave URL where it is posted.
- Follow Smell_the_Rose on Twitter (link on right sidebar) and tweet about this giveaway. After initial "tweet" you may gain an extra entry each day you tweet. Limit to one tweet a day. Leave URL where you tweeted in your comment.
- Follow Belle's Biscuits on Twitter.
- Become a fan of Take Time to Smell the Rose on Facebook. Link on right sidebar.
- Vote for me at the Top Mommy Blogger by clicking here Vote must be placed between Sept 15 and Sept 25. COUNTS AS 2 ENTRIES. Comment separately as "Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogger #1" and "Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogger #2"
**Leave your email on each comment**
Giveaway ends Friday, September 25th 2009 at 9:00 p.m.(CST) Winner will be drawn by the random number generator at Random.org and will be notified by email. Winner will also be announced on this blog. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn.
This giveaway is open to USA residents ONLY. Must be 18 years old or older to win.Preview
***This giveaway has ended***