Friday, June 10, 2011

2 Months

Seriously, where did the last two months go? I think I blink and missed April and May! Cole is really getting chunky which is something I never experienced with Ethan. I took his pictures in an old wooden cradle that I used to rock my baby dolls in. He is sleeping 5 to 6 hour stretches at night and has even had two 8 hour stretches this past week! I'm not holding my breath it will continue because Ethan did the same thing when he was an infant, but only last for 2 months. During the day is a completely different story. He's a cat napper which makes it impossible to get much done. I have reviews pending to write but it has been difficult to get them done because I'm still trying to keep on top of the housework as well while we are attempting to sell our house. I'm getting good sleep at night now so I won't complain about the day issues ;-)

 Cole is also a great nurser, but I think he's starting to refuse any bottles. I have had no luck giving him a bottle over the last week and a half or so. I'm still pumping once in the morning for now to keep my supply up so I'm building a nice stash since he is not taking a bottle. We will see how it goes over the next few weeks, I may stop pumping.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The last one is my favorite, but I love the feet too!
I'm not getting much sleep at night now that Mayer's teething. He was doing so well before.

B.A. Hunter said...

He is getting chunky! He's adorable. Glad to hear he is letting you sleep. That is always nice.

N.D. said...

what a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

Awww. So cute. He is getting so big. Adorable photos.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails