Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Silent Week

Sorry for a somewhat silent week on the blog. I've been busy sewing.....yes, sewing STILL! I'm really trying to get all my sewing projects wrapped up. I find myself keep buying fabric so my list doesn't seem like it has shortened much ;-) I think it's just nervous nesting and it's helping to pass time more quickly. I still have a couple of bassinet sheets, a couple matching t-shirts for the boys and my post partum mama cloth to sew up (as soon as my ZORB comes in that I ordered).

Also, in case you haven't noticed, I have added several more sponsors to the right hand side of my blog. I have some amazing giveaways coming up over the next 3 to 4 weeks. I'm going to be one busy mama until Cole arrives that is for sure!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Set Apart Living Mama said...

Can't wait to see your finished work!!! :) ((hugs))

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails