Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sewing Week

I had dedicated this week to sewing up all the projects that I need to get done before Cole arrives. So far it is taking me much longer than I expected and looks like it's going to take me another few days! I'm spending an average of 3 hours a day working on my sewing. I wish I had more time, but I've got to keep up with everything else around the home too.  I've sewn up 10 fitted cloth diapers and have converted 2 bras into nursing bras. I still have other things on my list and when I'm done I will post pictures and links to patterns I used. Everything is turning out great so far and I'm excited to share these with you!

In the mean time, I'm glued to my sewing machine and my housework is suffering, horribly ;-)


Photobucket

3 comments:

Emily B said...

Wow, 3 hours a day! That's great. I wish I had the motivation. I've got a few unfinished projects that I should get to - repairing a baby quilt, changing the nursing pads I bought into form-fitted ones...

I would LOVE to know how you converted bras to nursing bras. I will look forward to that post, if you have a chance to share how you do it! The cloth diapers, too! You're an inspiration! Maybe I will tackle some of my sewing projects today.

N.D. said...

cant wait to see sone pics!

Set Apart Living Mama said...

I just started sewing and am horrible at it. :( I thought it would be easy my stitching is crooked and I have no idea how to use the other kinds of stitching:( i would love to find out how you converted those bras to nursing ones!!!! When I get good I would love to do that!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails