Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Newborn Cloth Diaper Stash

Finally, all done! I have my newborn and infant cloth diaper stash complete!

Here's my newborn stash. Click on photo to see in larger view. If you remember a while back I was talking about converting my prefolds into prefitteds. I totally trashed one prefold trying to do so and the other one was OK, but surely nothing I liked. I also didn't feel comfortable converting all of my prefolds and ruining them if they wouldn't fit on baby correctly. So, after baby is here I may work on the conversion again so I can see what works and what doesn't. Until then, they are staying prefolds. The only thing I had with Ethan was the 1 dz prefolds and 2 homemade covers. I didn't start cloth diapering until 4 weeks when he could fit into the infant sized diapers. A lot of these diapers I got for trading on Diaper Swappers or reviewing from my blog. I did purchase the BG AIOs.



My infant stash. Mostly prefolds and covers I know. I'll be using those through the day and leave the pockets for any time hubby changes baby since he is not fond of prefolds. The only thing I had with Ethan was the 2 dozen prefolds and 10 Fuzzibunz. I'm hoping this infant sized stash will get me through until I can potty train Ethan and Cole can start using the OS diapers.



My basket of newborn diapers ready to go!


Photobucket

8 comments:

Set Apart Living Mama said...

OMGoodness!!! I love it, I love it!!!
I don't know how small your little one is but I have some preemie prefolds that I can send to you if you would like :)! Let me know!

Amber Liddle said...

That is quite the stash! I had so much fun washing and getting my diapers ready, what nerds we are! We are enjoying our little newborn stash of prefolds, bummis wraps, and BG and FB xs. I think it works out perfectly :) I just can't wait until Otis fits into his size S FB, we have so many colors in them!

Unknown said...

People are bedridden or in a wheelchair, including those with good bowel and bladder control, may also wear diapers. Thanks.

B.A. Hunter said...

What a fun newborn and infant stash you have! I am already looking forward to building a newborn stash and I am not even pregnant yet! lol
Amber- We ARE nerds! Haha

Brian- Huh?

Itty Bitty said...

Great job on all of those diapers! I am ADDICTED to sewing diapers. I noticed that you used anti pill fleece as an inner, I had heard that this was a no-no because it won't absorb. True/false? Have you had good experiences with anti pill inners?

-A

Annie said...

I love it! You have plenty! Oh and btw I have a bunch of prefitteds I don't use if you want them FFS :) Email me if you are interested, I can fit them all in a medium Flat Rate Box. And if I can squeeze them, I am willing to put 11 orange edge PFs in there too (I am keeping one in my memory box LOL) I am so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful stash.

Lyn said...

I love your stash. I would love if I was able to have that many thirsties items. I love that company. :) I am thinking for my newborn stash, I may want or need more PFs, but seeing as she should make her arrival tomorrow, we will find out soon enough if we have an adequate stash. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails