Sunday, July 18, 2010

Maisy Train Birthday Invitation

After spending many hours this weekend I finished making Ethan's birthday invitations! Maisy's Train is the birthday party theme because he loves Maisy. Since there are not any party goods here in the USA, I'm doing what I can with decorations, etc.

I downloaded this image online and did some editing to make it work for his invite. This was the second one I made and I decided to call it good. I know it looks off center, but after the cropping at the photo lab it was perfect. I also made an 8x10 image for the centerpiece. The 8x10 printer machine was down today so I'm anxious to see if it turned out. The invitations I had printed on 5x7 and they are super clear and so pretty. I know the image here looks a little blurry though.

Now, off to find more things for the party!


Photobucket

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's cute! But it makes me feel bad because you are so much more organized than I am! :o) I now have less than a month and still no ideas! Tate is still obsessed with Toy Story, but I am sooooo over it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails