Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Outdoor Fun Event: Sugoi


If you are a runner, biker, or any other type of athlete you understand the importance of wearing good quality clothing. The proper apparel will help you keep cooler in the heat of the summer and warmer in the dead of winter. Comfort is your main concern because it will help keep your mind focused on your task ahead of you and not the chafing from your shirt or shorts!

Sugoi has excellent apparel to keep you covered from head to toe if you run, bike or tri.
You will even find a complete compression product line as well as basic accessories such as arm warmers, leg warmers and bike gloves.

I am impressed with their line of women's running clothing. I have just recently discovered my love for running skirts and the Sugoi has a cute running skirt I think I would like!

My Sugoi Experience!

Sugoi generously sent me the Verve short and the Ready S/S shirt for review. I was super excited to try both of these products out! I had never tried out any Sugoi products before so I was looking forward to seeing how they would work for me during my runs.

When I first received the products I was impressed with the material and quality of both the shirt and shorts. The material of the shorts was soft and light, but really strong material. The inside of the shorts are lined with a mesh liner, which is a must for us women runners :-) There is also a convenient little key pocket on the inside of the shorts as well as a mess type pocket on either side to keep a fuel in for those longer runs. The shirt features flat seems to avoid chafing . It is a nice light weight material perfect for summer.

I fell in love with both of these products when I tried them on! The shorts fit great and there was no pooching in the front. I just purchased a pair of name brand running shorts a few weeks ago and I absolutely hate how they poof in the front. The Sugoi pair lies flat on my stomach, but still feels roomy enough to run in. The shirt is the perfect length. As you can see in the photo it falls a few inches below my waist which is right where I prefer it. I don't like any of my stomach exposed when I'm running :-)

When I run with this outfit I feel really comfortable and cool. Until just recently I have always been a running tank with the built in bra type girl. However, now I think it is much cooler to wear a loose fitting shirt (made with the right materials like in this shirt) for my summer runs. I try to keep my Sugoi outfit clean because it is the first preference to run in during this really hot, humid summer heat.  I also have not experienced any chafing with either shirt or shorts which is just one more reason why I prefer this outfit over my others!


Many thanks to Sugoi for letting me try out these products! I look forward to adding more to my collection in the future!

Be sure to check out Sugoi on YouTube, Twitter & Facebook! You can also sign up for their newsletter.



Thank you to the Company or/and PR firm who provided me with the products mentioned in the review. The thoughts and opinions expressed on my blog are my own and are not swayed by any monetary or product compensation. 
 
Photobucket


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

3 comments:

N.D. said...

These are really cute. I have a race shirt sugoi made - I like their stuff.

fancygrlnancy said...

Cute.. love the skirt.

cwendel said...

Hmm... these look nice. have never tried their stuff for running, always seems to have been a biking brand. Next time I will try them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails