Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Young Victoria Review

The Young Victoria movie was released in our town Friday. I had heard about this movie through some other blogs a few weeks ago and couldn't wait to go see it. After being cooped up with a sick and cranky baby for 2 days I was ready for a break and get out of the house for a little bit. I went and watched The Young Victoria and loved it! The acting was great and the costumes were beautiful. I really liked the fact the movie was rated 'PG' and it was clean. The only thing I was disappointed in is when the movie ended, I wished it was a little longer. However, the movie ended with several facts about the life of Queen Victoria so you did not feel lost as what happened in the rest of her life.

I don't know much about Queen Victoria before watching the movie, but now I find myself wanting to know more about her.

Photobucket

I was not compensated for any of my views, I am simply sharing with my readers a movie I enjoyed!
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails