Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday Photo Flashback #1

Friday Photo Flashback


Yes, another photo meme :-) This one will be so much fun as I will be sharing old pictures of me! Ok, well, you might not think it's fun, but I will enjoy looking back over old photos!

Click on the Flash Back Friday to check out more participants.


I took ballet for several years. I absolutely LOVED it. I was "on pointe" for a few years until it started making my feet hurt really bad. I had to stop ballet  when I was 12 and it broke my heart :-( If we ever have a little girl I would love her to take ballet, but my husband, for some reason says no. I still have a while to convenience him :-)



Photobucket

10 comments:

The imPerfect Housewife said...

You are just TOO precious!!! And of course you can convince your husband - that's what wives do! ha ha Glad you joined it - it IS a lot of fun ~ ♥

Unknown said...

Love the outfit! :o)
My favorite was tap. The older girls that had their lesson after mine had high heel taps and I couldn't wait until I was old enough too. But, I decided to switch to gymnastics, which I didn't have the upper body strength for.

Susan said...

Oh how neat!!

You were adorable.

I always wanted to take ballet as a child, but never did.

Have a blessed day~

Carly said...

I am a Ballet Teacher. I teach 20 dance classes a week at 3 locations. I am a mommy the rest of the time to 2 boys. I danced my whole life and my Husband does not want any more kids. I would love to have a little ballerina some day,praying that he changes his mind about #3. You look so cute!

B.A. Hunter said...

Precious! I like this meme. I may have to do this. I love old pictures too. :-)

Chubskulit Rose said...

wow, you look gorgeous on this photo!

Way back in 90's

Debbie Petras said...

What a beautiful ballerina you were! I love everything about ballet; the tutus and shoes. You look so graceful too.

Blessings,
Debbie

More Than Words said...

How cute are you! I think taking ballet is always a little girls dream. I didn't take lessons, but I asked my mom to buy me a leotard when I was around 8, and she did. I used to pretend I was doing ballet at home.

really.truly said...

Cute...reminds me of the Sound of Music :)

Set Apart Living Mama said...

AWWW that is too precious!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails