I missed the deadline to the last Body After Baby. I've been working on loosing a few pounds during December. Do you know how hard it is to loose weight during the holidays?? Every where you turn there is a party or someone is bringing you baked goods! I admit, I did pretty well through most of it. I threw away a bunch of goodies that was given to me, but then again I had my moments I wasn't so good....
Like Samantha I hope to be pregnant again sometime in 2010 and I want to loose more weight before I gain again! So this is really "Body Before Baby" for me :-)
- Loose another 35 pounds (although I would be happy with 25). I have lost 23 lbs since March, but I'm still 10 pounds over my pre-pregnancy weight.
- Strengthen my core and lower back. I had severe low back pain from 4 months pregnancy to 6 months Post Partum. I don't want to do that again!
- I have done Weight Watchers at home off and on, but for some reason I can not get myself totally dedicated back into the swing of measuring, counting, etc. So Since Sunday of this week I went back on a different WOE (way of eating) called Somersizing. It's a food combining plan that really works. Basically you are allowed to have certain whole grains, proteins and fats, but only with certain meals. Excluded items from your diet are sugar and white flour to name the big ones. I have done both this and the Atkins diet before and this one is much easier and simpler. There is no counting, you eat as much as you want. This is difficult for me at times since I have a big sweet tooth. After a week your cravings really diminish for sugar. I want to stick with this as long as possible.
- I have several workout DVDs and I have a treadmill as well. I plan on working out with DVDs (mainly my 30 Day Shred) 4 days a week. I can always re-evaluate this again if I need to add more.
- Do core strengthening exercises daily.