Since Ethan is now eating most solid foods that we eat this also means he eats when we go eat out at a restaurant. This also means that he'll be sitting in a highchair touching the icky, dirty tables. I am quite the germ-a-phobe. The type who carries disinfectant wipes in my purse at all times and uses paper towels to turn off facets and open doors when we are in public. And I have watched employees clean tables at the restaurants and I know they aren't clean. How can a table be clean when they first clean the seat where the people were sitting before they wipe down the table? Don't even get me started on the rag they even clean the tables with. I'm sure I'm not the only mom that has witnessed this.
I recently came across some wonderful disposable products from Neat Solutions and they were so kind to let us try out their Table Topper Disposable Stick-In-Place Placemats. Ethan had an opportunity to try out the Table Topper this week when we went out to eat.
The Table Toppers are a nice large size and have an adhesion strip on the top and bottom section of the placemat. They were so easy to use and Ethan kept busy looking at the pictures while we waited for our food to arrive. I do suggest folding the edge closest to baby underneath the table, otherwise they may try to peal the placemat up like Ethan did.
- Made in the USA. With today's economy I don't think I even need to say why this is important!
- BPA-free, PVC-free, phthalate-free.
- Colorful and range in various themes to keep your child entertained.
- Secure adhesive strips.
- You don't have to try to clean these and put back in your diaper bag- just throw them away. How simple is that??
- The pack is very slim and it fits easily into the diaper bag and doesn't take up much room.
- Costs about $7.99 for a package of 18. Good deal!
- You can purchase these at Target, Babiesrus, and Toysrus. Places we already shop at. Convenient!
Seriously, there aren't any!
These aren't the only products Neat Solutions makes. Check out their website to see all the other disposable children products. Here are a couple I want to try out.
Disposable changing mats.
Disposable Potty Toppers. They have an adhesive back on them. Genius!! We'll have to try these when we start potty training!