Tuesday, November 29, 2011

4th Annual Gingerbread House Decorating Party

Photobucket


Sorry I have been absent for a few days. We just moved and it has been hectic with all the packing, moving and cleaning both houses. I almost have our rent house put together so I'm now trying to get caught up on some things here on the blog.

I just finished the invite for our annual gingerbread party! I bought the whole digi kit, Gingerbread Lane, from A-Manda Creation and created my own invite. I love her kits and they are very reasonably priced. Be sure to check out her site if you love to digi-scrap! Sadly since our rent house is half the size of our house we came from there isn't room for a big party this year so it will just be family. Have lots to do to get ready!


Photobucket




I was not compensated by A-Manda Creation for this post. I just wanted to share link love to a new site I found!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails